Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Christmas Layouts

Well its been way to long ... To long since I have seen this picture of Devon with Santa in his Kindergarden Class:
Ive been able to finally figure out how to use this:
and here is the end result:
I was so happy that I was able to finally use my Bow Easy, and will be using this more and more now so expect to see bows in my layouts. And here is another layout from our Family Christmas Celebration 2010!
Heres a little close up of the pretty Tag that I made.. Thanks to Jenn from the Scrapbox for putting together a bunch of Tims 12 days of Christmas Tags;
I really enjoyed getting back to my scrapbooking nook in the basement and my lovely hubbie spent so much time making it a beautifully organized place for me! Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment