Friday, March 15, 2013

Another for Unity Stamp Co

Check this one out !
I'm just impressed that I can actually scrap this much now.
Today I have a layout for the Unity Challenge. Again I'm trying to use my stash and here's an old pack from Close to my Heart. And as you can see on the bottom right a stamp from unity. I'm totally into the bingo cards. And this is just an indication that I do need more Unity stamps. Don't worry I got an order in this morning. Got me some Phyllis Harris stamps. Cannot wait to get them

4 comments:

  1. very cute...i love your spin on the challenge. also love your blog Label for the blogpost;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout .. Loving the Papers and your selection of stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun lo. Terrific background with the geometric shapes in there. New follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome project! Thanks for creating with us at Unity!

    ReplyDelete