Sunday, April 7, 2013

Bday Card

Lazy Sunday today. So I'm up to no good in my scrap room. My awesome husband put up some shelves for my punches. They totally work and freed up about 3 cubes in my bookcases for more organization. And I love it !

Anyhow. Here is my card for the Ribbon Carousel blog ! Go check em out at blog.ribboncarousel.com. I have one of there carousels and love it !!

I used the Dotty for You kit from CTMH so colorful and super versatile. It's an old kit but as I mentioned before I'm using up my stuff.

Oh and some real good news. I won the new Fern and Forest from My Little Yellow Bicycle (yes it's the whole boy line ) crazy ! I'm super happy about that too ! Can't wait to get it. I love MLYB so much ! Go check em out too guaranteed you will love them too ! They are at mylyb.com !

Ok here's some pics of my space with my new shelves and my card





No comments:

Post a Comment